- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Grow Potatoes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
If you have visions of eating mashed potatoes, cream of potato soup, home fries, and other homemade potato delicacies, then growing potatoes might be your cup of tea! With this tutorial on How to Grow Potatoes, you can get to work right away on growing potatoes right in your own backyard. This easy gardening idea is one that even those who are new to gardening can try and just might be a good refresher for more advanced gardeners. This project won't take you long to establish, and the bloggers have estimated that growing the potatoes took about two hours of active work and preparation. If you've always wanted to try growing potatoes, then this tutorial is one that you need to see!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- DIY Blinged Garden Hose Guide
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- DIY Fieldstone Garden Wall
- DIY Garden Pyramid Trellis
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block