How to Grow Marigolds
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your garden look a little lackluster? If you want to give your garden a bold pop of color, then you need marigolds, and plenty of them! In this tutorial on How to Grow Marigolds, you will discover how to plant these amazing flowers to great success. The beginner-friendly outdoor gardening project offers plenty of tips and suggestions so that you can grow these beautiful flowers with confidence. Although this tutorial is geared to new gardeners, even more experienced gardeners will pick up a few tips. If you're looking for just the right flower to plant this spring, then keep marigolds in mind!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextUpcycled Teapot Birdhouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
- Junk Mail Seed Tags
- DIY Timber and Pea Gravel Stairs
- DIY Upcycled Herb Planter and Window
- Stylish DIY Garden Trellis
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
- Creative DIY Plant Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe