How to Grow Arugula
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for a way to spice up your salads, check out this guide for How to Grow Arugula. Arugula is an amazing source of vitamins A, C, and K. Growing arugula is surprisingly simple in the cool months of the year, whether that be spring or fall. It's even possible to have a continual harvest by sowing seeds every 2-3 weeks throughout the season. Arugula is a great plant to grow in a raised bed or container, and is thus great for any small garden!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialNatural Material
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths