- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Divide and Transplant Hostas
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Are your hosta plants ready to take over part of your garden? Don't get rid of those gorgeous plants! Instead, you can use this tutorial on How to Divide and Transplant Hostas. The easy DIY garden idea is an effective way to divide the plants without damaging them. The hosta plants can then be moved to another area of your yard or even given away to other gardeners. The process won't take long to complete. In addition, you'll just use gardening supplies that you likely already have on hand. As noted by the blogger, the best time to undertake this project is in spring or fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextUpcycled Mini Greenhouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe