How to Care for Mums
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It’s no secret that mums are a fall gardening staple. But if you’ve never planted mums before, it can be a challenge to know how to take care of them. Luckily we’ve got a handy guide for How to Care for Mums during the colder months!
The truth is that mums are more versatile than you might think. They can grow any time of year, outdoors or indoors, with different colored blooms for each season. Depending on where you want to grow your mums, the lighting, fertilizing, and watering requirements may be different.
If you want to learn how to keep your mums looking their best and discover more fall gardening tips, click the link below!
Looking for more ways to display your mums? Learn How to Make a Fall Planter
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Oversized Grass Buddies
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Grow Tomatoes Tutorial
- Budget-Friendly Bubble Fountain
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags