How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're concerned about rainwater for your garden, then this tutorial on How to Build a Rainwater Catchment is one you need to see. The easy outdoor gardening project includes building a catchment on a shed roof and can provide your garden with rainwater for use in dry spells at a later time. The collection barrels can be modified so that you can attach a hose or a spigot, allowing you to quickly and easily draw water for your garden's needs. This project will take some to create, but the results will be well worth it. Your plants are sure to appreciate it!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables