- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
If you're concerned about rainwater for your garden, then this tutorial on How to Build a Rainwater Catchment is one you need to see. The easy outdoor gardening project includes building a catchment on a shed roof and can provide your garden with rainwater for use in dry spells at a later time. The collection barrels can be modified so that you can attach a hose or a spigot, allowing you to quickly and easily draw water for your garden's needs. This project will take some to create, but the results will be well worth it. Your plants are sure to appreciate it!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next3-Tiered Plant Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Coffee Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids