Hanging Fence Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you short on space in your backyard, but have a fence? Then this tutorial for Hanging Fence Planters needs to be on your radar! The easy DIY garden project is an effective way to make the most of your backyard by planting herbs, flowers, and even small vegetables in the fence planters. This backyard gardening idea won't take long to create and will give you even more room to grow some of your favorite plants. You'll love maximizing the space in your garden in a fun and creative way. If your fence borders your neighbor's yard, then you might want to let them know about your gardening plans.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- Upcycled Glass Mushroom Decor
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- DIY Herringbone Flower Pots
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern