Goat Wire Fence Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a small space for gardening, but big plans for what you want to grow? Then this Goat Wire Fence Trellis is for you! The intermediate garden idea is a creative way to make the most of a limited space for growing your favorite herbs, flowers, and even vegetables. The project will add a rustic look to any outside area and can be adjusted in size to fit the dimensions of your garden. The versatile design will allow you to place the trellis in a freestanding location in the middle of a garden bed. It can also be placed against the side of your home in an optimal location.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Whimsical Painted Garden Markers
- Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
- DIY Garden Trellis
- Upcycled Water Trough Herb Garden
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Newspaper "Lasagna" Weed Control Tutorial
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart