Goat Wire Fence Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a small space for gardening, but big plans for what you want to grow? Then this Goat Wire Fence Trellis is for you! The intermediate garden idea is a creative way to make the most of a limited space for growing your favorite herbs, flowers, and even vegetables. The project will add a rustic look to any outside area and can be adjusted in size to fit the dimensions of your garden. The versatile design will allow you to place the trellis in a freestanding location in the middle of a garden bed. It can also be placed against the side of your home in an optimal location.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids