Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Did you inherit some gardening tools that may have seen better days? Instead of letting them collect dust in your garden shed, use them in a new and creative way with this project for the Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools! When it comes to DIY garden decor, this project checks all the right boxes. The project is easy to set up and assemble, it won't break the budget, and it's a resourceful way to help your plants climb and thrive. This delightful project will look amazing when it is set up in your yard and will offer a look that is both stylish and functional.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Upcycled Herb Planter and Window
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve