Garden Markers with Bling
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add some serious pizzazz and sparkle to your garden when you make these Garden Markers with Bling! The fun and whimsical garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's budget-friendly, easy to make, and uses materials you likely already have on hand at home. This resourceful project will make it easy for you to identify your flowers, vegetables, and herbs at a glance, too. These bright and shiny garden markers can be created in very little time and will look amazing when they are put in place. Consider making duplicates of these garden markers as a cute gift idea for the gardeners in your life!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsBeads, Mixed Media, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Tin Can Planters and Pallet Holder
- Jade Plant Succulent Wreath
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
- DIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Bathroom Light Fixture Planter
- Reshape A Pom Pom Topiary