Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your deck is short on space but you have big plans for growing fresh flowers, then this project for the Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces is just what you need! The easy DIY gardening idea will help you make the most of a sunny spot in your deck, patio, or backyard, allowing you to grow more flowers than you originally planned. The cute and stylish way to assemble the flower pots will help you save space while also giving your outdoor area a pop of color. The project can also be used for succulents or herbs, so get your gardening gloves and get ready to dig in with this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu