Easy DIY Flower Tower
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
What does every front porch or patio need? An assortment of flowers, of course! Instead of shelling out on a pre-made tower of flowers purchased from your favorite retailer, roll up your sleeves and get to work on this Easy DIY Flower Tower. The DIY garden project will add quite a few pops of color in new and unexpected ways to your home's entrance, or even to your deck or other areas in your backyard. The budget-friendly won't take long to make and will look amazing when the flowers are in bloom. This project is definitely one you will want to try this spring!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Plastic
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextColorful Railing Boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- How to Grow Tomatoes in a Small Space
- DIY Container Salsa Garden
- Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
- Beginner Drip Irrigation System
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy