Easy Clay Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add an understated and elegant look to your backyard when you create these Easy Clay Garden Markers! The beautiful clay project will look amazing when displayed in a bed of flowers or towering above carrots, watermelon, or other produce growing in your garden. This project won't take you long to create and can be easily customized to include the name of any herbs, vegetables, flowers, or fruit that you plan to grow this year - and for years to come, too. After the last of the harvest, you can simply clean off the markers so that they are ready to use again next year. This project can also be used indoors.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCowboy Boot Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square