DIY Wire Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Cover an unsightly part of your wooden fence with your choice of plants when you make this DIY Wire Trellis! The easy backyard gardening idea is a great way to add more color to your garden while also making the most of any space that is suitable for plants to grow. This project won't take you long to make and is budget-friendly, too. You'll love adding some depth and dimension to your backyard in a fun and creative way. This project is perfect for herbs, flowers, and even certain types of vegetables, including green beans. The only difficulty may be selecting the plant you wish to train on the trellis!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- DIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
- Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Upcycled Bird Bath Succulent Garden
- How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques