We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your home a rustic look when you create the DIY Wheelbarrow Planter! The budget-friendly DIY garden project is a creative way to display some of your favorite plants and outdoor decorations, including flowers and some cooking herbs. This project is also an effective way to repurpose an old wheelbarrow into a planter that is new to you. Consider displaying this cute little number on the front lawn so that you can show off your DIY prowess in a big way! Although this planter is depicted with fall flowers and pumpkins, you can also use it to display some of your favorite plants that grow in spring or summer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Budget-Friendly Weed Killer
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Raised Garden Bed Arch Trellis
- Budget-Friendly Stamped Garden Markers
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
- Stamped and Upcycled Plant Markers
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand