We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your home a rustic look when you create the DIY Wheelbarrow Planter! The budget-friendly DIY garden project is a creative way to display some of your favorite plants and outdoor decorations, including flowers and some cooking herbs. This project is also an effective way to repurpose an old wheelbarrow into a planter that is new to you. Consider displaying this cute little number on the front lawn so that you can show off your DIY prowess in a big way! Although this planter is depicted with fall flowers and pumpkins, you can also use it to display some of your favorite plants that grow in spring or summer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes