DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you eager to grow tomatoes, but don't exactly have a lot of space for planting? Then this DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter will be the compromise you need. The quick and easy outdoor gardening idea is an effective way to grow tomatoes without taking up prized real estate in your backyard or on your deck. This tutorial won't take you long to create and will be a unique way to grow some of your favorite tomatoes. This project is a great idea for anyone with a small space for gardening. It's also a unique way to teach children about plant life through a hands-on activity.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Plastic
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath