DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If the exterior of your home could use a pop or two of color, then these DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters just might be the answer to your problem! This outdoor garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's an easy project, it won't take long to complete, and the project won't break your budget. You'll smile every time you see this beautiful planter when it is displayed on an exterior wall of your home! The planters are just the right size to grow some of your favorite flowers, herbs, or even succulents. You'll enjoy getting creative when selecting the paint and plants for this unique project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Hexagon Wind Chimes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Crescent Moon Templates
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Diy Bunny Bookmarks
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Rosemary Mint Whipped Soap Diy
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card