DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If the exterior of your home could use a pop or two of color, then these DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters just might be the answer to your problem! This outdoor garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's an easy project, it won't take long to complete, and the project won't break your budget. You'll smile every time you see this beautiful planter when it is displayed on an exterior wall of your home! The planters are just the right size to grow some of your favorite flowers, herbs, or even succulents. You'll enjoy getting creative when selecting the paint and plants for this unique project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates