DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If the exterior of your home could use a pop or two of color, then these DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters just might be the answer to your problem! This outdoor garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's an easy project, it won't take long to complete, and the project won't break your budget. You'll smile every time you see this beautiful planter when it is displayed on an exterior wall of your home! The planters are just the right size to grow some of your favorite flowers, herbs, or even succulents. You'll enjoy getting creative when selecting the paint and plants for this unique project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter