DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Did you inherit a lamp that just doesn't quite fit your personal style? You don't need to toss it or donate it. Instead, you can transform the lamp into a unique garden decoration with this project for the DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath. This DIY garden project might look complicated, but it's actually quite easy to make. It's also a creative way to make the most of some household items that you no longer use. After you have completed the birdbath and the paint has dried, get ready to spend hours watching an assortment of birds flock to your backyard. This stylish project is one you can't miss!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths