DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Did you inherit a lamp that just doesn't quite fit your personal style? You don't need to toss it or donate it. Instead, you can transform the lamp into a unique garden decoration with this project for the DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath. This DIY garden project might look complicated, but it's actually quite easy to make. It's also a creative way to make the most of some household items that you no longer use. After you have completed the birdbath and the paint has dried, get ready to spend hours watching an assortment of birds flock to your backyard. This stylish project is one you can't miss!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover