DIY Upcycled Herb Planter and Window
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Rustic and charming as can be, the DIY Upcycled Herb Planter and Window is a unique way to show off any herbs that you plan to grow. The easy DIY garden project is a creative way to upcycle items originally destined for the recycling bin. You'll enjoy transforming items found in a thrift store into useful decor. Budget-friendly and easy to make, this gardening project is sure to amaze family and friends after it is put on display. You'll enjoy adding a whimsical look to these planters, and will especially look forward to seeing your favorite cooking herbs start to grow, too.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextColorful Tire Wall Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars