DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We all have those outdoor patio tables with the umbrella hole in the center. It's great for getting summertime shade but it's hard to create a centerpiece around an umbrella pole. However, you can create a pretty summer flower arrangement around that obtrusive table umbrella hole by combining two plastic flower pots together. Using one simple power tool and household scissors, flower pots are "planted" around the umbrella pole for an easy splash of greenery on your patio table."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Plastic garden bowl
- Plastic small flower pot
- Heavy duty scissors
- Potting soil + plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Budget-Friendly Weed Killer
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Raised Garden Bed Arch Trellis
- Budget-Friendly Stamped Garden Markers
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
- Stamped and Upcycled Plant Markers
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand