DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We all have those outdoor patio tables with the umbrella hole in the center. It's great for getting summertime shade but it's hard to create a centerpiece around an umbrella pole. However, you can create a pretty summer flower arrangement around that obtrusive table umbrella hole by combining two plastic flower pots together. Using one simple power tool and household scissors, flower pots are "planted" around the umbrella pole for an easy splash of greenery on your patio table."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Plastic garden bowl
- Plastic small flower pot
- Heavy duty scissors
- Potting soil + plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations