DIY Timber and Pea Gravel Stairs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Whether you want to add an interesting element to your garden or provide a walkway path for a terraced garden, you can't go wrong with this project for DIY Timber and Pea Gravel Stairs! The intermediate DIY garden project is a unique way to incorporate an outdoor staircase in any part of your yard that has a bit of an incline. The stairs will incorporate many natural elements, resulting in a design that is simply perfect for a garden. Although the staircase will take some time to complete, the completed project will look amazing. Just check with your local regulations for building before you pick up that shovel!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square