DIY Square Foot Garden Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're eager to start gardening but don't have much space, then this DIY Square Foot Garden Box is one project you can't miss. When it is completed, the box measures approximately nine square feet and will provide plenty of space to grow some of your favorite herbs, vegetables, and flowers. This DIY outdoor gardening project is easy to make and won't take long to complete. The result will be a stylish addition to your backyard that you will treasure and use for years. As noted by the blogger, this square foot garden box is also a wonderful way to encourage children to get involved in gardening! Consider making this gardening box in spring so you can start planting right away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers