DIY Square Foot Garden Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're eager to start gardening but don't have much space, then this DIY Square Foot Garden Box is one project you can't miss. When it is completed, the box measures approximately nine square feet and will provide plenty of space to grow some of your favorite herbs, vegetables, and flowers. This DIY outdoor gardening project is easy to make and won't take long to complete. The result will be a stylish addition to your backyard that you will treasure and use for years. As noted by the blogger, this square foot garden box is also a wonderful way to encourage children to get involved in gardening! Consider making this gardening box in spring so you can start planting right away.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar