DIY Rain Chain Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Thrifty and easy to make, this DIY Rain Chain Tutorial is a wonderful way to guide rain water from your gutter to a new location in your garden. The budget-friendly project is a thrifty alternative to pre-made rain chains and likely won't take you long to make. This project is an effective way to keep parts of your garden watered, too. Consider placing a pretty container at the bottom of the rain chain, or simply directing the water to a small basin or trough for a pretty decorative look. This DIY outdoor gardening idea is a creative way to make the most of rainfall!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat