DIY Rain Chain Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Thrifty and easy to make, this DIY Rain Chain Tutorial is a wonderful way to guide rain water from your gutter to a new location in your garden. The budget-friendly project is a thrifty alternative to pre-made rain chains and likely won't take you long to make. This project is an effective way to keep parts of your garden watered, too. Consider placing a pretty container at the bottom of the rain chain, or simply directing the water to a small basin or trough for a pretty decorative look. This DIY outdoor gardening idea is a creative way to make the most of rainfall!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs