DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you eager to conserve water? While you could purchase a pre-made rain barrel from your favorite hardware store, make one on your own by using this DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial. The DIY garden project is easy to make, can be customized to meet your needs, and won't take long to assemble. The result is a nifty rain barrel that can hold gallons of water for a substantial period of time. The construction of the rain barrel will also make it easy for you to distribute water to your plants. As noted by the blogger, you should consult your municipality's regulations regarding the use of rain barrels in advance.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPlastic, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath