We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a boost in a big way when you make this DIY Plant Fertilizer! This DIY gardening idea checks all the right boxes, as it won't take long to make, it's budget-friendly, and it's easy to apply the fertilizer to your plants right away. The fertilizer uses just four ingredients, all of which you just might have on hand at home. This fertilizer can be used in your garden right away, too. As noted by the blogger, the solution only needs to be applied about once per month, making this project a quick and easy idea to schedule for your gardening needs. If you're looking for an effective way to help your plants thrive, then you'll want to give this DIY idea a try.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe