We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a boost in a big way when you make this DIY Plant Fertilizer! This DIY gardening idea checks all the right boxes, as it won't take long to make, it's budget-friendly, and it's easy to apply the fertilizer to your plants right away. The fertilizer uses just four ingredients, all of which you just might have on hand at home. This fertilizer can be used in your garden right away, too. As noted by the blogger, the solution only needs to be applied about once per month, making this project a quick and easy idea to schedule for your gardening needs. If you're looking for an effective way to help your plants thrive, then you'll want to give this DIY idea a try.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- How to Keep Hydrangea Flowers Blooming
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume