DIY Plant Fertilizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a boost in a big way when you make this DIY Plant Fertilizer! This DIY gardening idea checks all the right boxes, as it won't take long to make, it's budget-friendly, and it's easy to apply the fertilizer to your plants right away. The fertilizer uses just four ingredients, all of which you just might have on hand at home. This fertilizer can be used in your garden right away, too. As noted by the blogger, the solution only needs to be applied about once per month, making this project a quick and easy idea to schedule for your gardening needs. If you're looking for an effective way to help your plants thrive, then you'll want to give this DIY idea a try.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Tin Can Planters and Pallet Holder
- Jade Plant Succulent Wreath
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
- DIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Bathroom Light Fixture Planter
- Reshape A Pom Pom Topiary