DIY Monogram Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you planning a party this spring or summer? Instead of using a centerpiece filled with flowers, consider adding a unique element to your party decor when you make these DIY Monogram Planters! This DIY garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's easy to make, budget-friendly, and can be customized in a number of ways. This planter can be used in a backyard party, a bridal shower luncheon, or even at your next book club meeting. You can always display the planter outdoors all spring, too. If you love the monogram trend - and who doesn't? - then this unique garden idea is one to try!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paper
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu