DIY Mini Fence Herb Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You don't need to spend a small fortune on new planters this year! With this project for DIY Mini Fence Herb Planters at your fingertips, you can quickly grow some of your favorite herbs in a new and creative way. This beginner gardening idea checks all the right boxes, as it uses upcycled materials, it won't break the budget, and it's a great way to maximize sunlight in your deck or patio. The planters will also be a fun decoration to include in your fence or on your deck this summer! If you have kids, then you can use this project as an opportunity to introduce how plants grow.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextColorful Garden Stepping Stones
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial