DIY Manure "Tea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a boost this year when you make this DIY Manure "Tea" in very little time! The beginner-friendly DIY garden project may give you pause, but when used correctly it can give your plants some help. This project checks all the right boxes, as it's beginner-friendly, won't take long to assemble, and it's easy on the budget, too. Many of the materials used in this project can be found at home. If this is your first time working with manure in your garden, then make sure to take a look at the blogger's tips regarding how to set up this project. Don't forget to wear gloves!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsFabric, Nature Material
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath