DIY Manure "Tea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a boost this year when you make this DIY Manure "Tea" in very little time! The beginner-friendly DIY garden project may give you pause, but when used correctly it can give your plants some help. This project checks all the right boxes, as it's beginner-friendly, won't take long to assemble, and it's easy on the budget, too. Many of the materials used in this project can be found at home. If this is your first time working with manure in your garden, then make sure to take a look at the blogger's tips regarding how to set up this project. Don't forget to wear gloves!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsFabric, Nature Material
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch