DIY Homemade Flower Beds
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your home's exterior look like it could use a pop of color? Instead of reaching for a paint bucket and making a big change to your home, consider starting small with these DIY Homemade Flower Beds. The easy outdoor garden idea is a creative way to add some greenery to your home's exterior without making a permanent change. The beds are the perfect size for growing flowers, but you can also plant some of your favorite herbs, vegetables, and even fruits, too. Although there is rarely a bad time to build a flower bed, you may want to build the beds in spring so that you can start planting seeds right away.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern