- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Hexagon Wind Chimes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Add some delightful decor to your garden when you make this project for DIY Hexagon Wind Chimes. The easy outdoor garden decor idea won't take long to make and will look absolutely amazing when placed in your deck, patio, or other outdoor area. There is more to wind chimes than just a pretty sound, as wind chimes have long been considered to bring good luck. In addition, wind chimes just might deter woodland animals from paying a visit to your garden and snacking on your vegetables! This delightful wind chime project would make a creative gift idea for a friend, too.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
HolidayBirthdays, Fathers' Day, Mother's Day
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBudget-Friendly Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch