DIY Garden Slat Wall
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When your garden is short on space, then you might feel that you're limited in what you can grow. But with this project for the DIY Garden Slat Wall, you can add a vertical element to your garden that will allow you to grow some of your favorite herbs and flowers without taking up much space on the ground! The easy DIY garden project is a creative and effective way to make the most of a small space for gardening. You're sure to enjoy growing an assortment of small plants when you complete this project! The slat wall can even provide a bit of privacy, too, and will add a rustic look to your garden that you are sure to enjoy for years to come.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids