We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sophisticated and chic, this DIY Garden Pyramid Trellis will be a stylish addition to just about any garden. The DIY garden project may appear to be an expensive project that is also difficult, but it is actually the opposite that is true. The trellis can be completed in just a day, with most of the time spent waiting for the paint is dry. After you have completed your trellis, you can use it to grow some of your favorite climbing plants, including some herbs, flowers, and even a few vegetables. You'll make the most of a small and sunny space in your yard when you use this elegant structure!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY