We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sophisticated and chic, this DIY Garden Pyramid Trellis will be a stylish addition to just about any garden. The DIY garden project may appear to be an expensive project that is also difficult, but it is actually the opposite that is true. The trellis can be completed in just a day, with most of the time spent waiting for the paint is dry. After you have completed your trellis, you can use it to grow some of your favorite climbing plants, including some herbs, flowers, and even a few vegetables. You'll make the most of a small and sunny space in your yard when you use this elegant structure!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers