DIY Easy Seed Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add an unexpected pop of color to your backyard when you make these DIY Easy Seed Bombs! The quick and easy DIY garden project is a fun way to grow wildflowers in random places in your garden. When the seed bombs are complete, consider placing them in pretty plastic bags to share with family and friends. Everyone is sure to love this unexpected idea and will want to grow flowers on their own using the seed bombs this spring. This project is also one you will want to make with kids. After all, who doesn't want to spend a little time playing in the mud?
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextInexpensive DIY Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar