DIY Deck Irrigation System
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Watering the assorted plants on your deck doesn't have to be a time-consuming chore! After you've set up the DIY Deck Irrigation System, you can quickly and easily water your containers of herbs, flowers, and other plants with ease. The easy outdoor gardening idea will take a bit of time upfront to set up, but the results will be worth it. You'll enjoy the ease and simplicity of keeping your favorite plants watered on your deck. This gardening project is perfect for setting up in spring or summer, after you have decided which plants to display on your deck or porch for the season.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle