- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Container Salsa Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
It's one thing to purchase the ingredients you need to make salsa. But what if you could just step outside your backdoor and harvest what you need? With this DIY Container Salsa Garden, you can! This outdoor gardening project is perfect for beginners and won't take long to set up. You'll love having everything for a delicious homemade salsa within easy reach of your kitchen! This beginner-friendly gardening project won't take long to set up and will help you garden restaurant-quality vegetables and herbs in very little time. If you love homemade salsa, then this gardening project is one you can't miss!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBudget-Friendly Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch