DIY Container Garden Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
What do you do with a small sunny space in your garden or deck? If you want to grow flowers, herbs, or even some vegetables, then this project for the DIY Container Garden Stand is one to try! The budget-friendly and easy DIY gardening project is an effective way to make the most of a small space while growing some of your favorite plants. The garden stand is also a great way to upcycle any wooden planks that you may have on hand. Bright and colorful as can be, this garden stand will be a cheerful addition to your deck, patio, or even indoors in a sunny spot.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat