DIY Cold Frame Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you ever wish you could extend the growing season in your garden, if only for a little bit? With this DIY Cold Frame Tutorial at your fingertips, you can! The easy backyard gardening idea is easier to make than it may look and likely won't take you long to construct. You'll keep some of your favorite fruits, vegetables, and herbs under cover while you garden in cooler weather. Although cold frame construction is typically considered a project to make in the fall, you could build a cold frame in late winter or early spring to help your seedlings get started.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsGlass, Nature Material, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe