DIY Cedar Planter Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add depth and dimension to your garden and wow guests at your next backyard party when you use this DIY Cedar Planter Tutorial! The intermediate gardening project is a great way to combine woodworking skills with gardening, resulting in a planter that is chic, stylish, and the perfect size for growing some of your favorite herbs or flowers. When it is completed, this planter would be the ideal height for use by anyone who wishes to avoid stooping while gardening. This planter is perfect for outdoor use, but you can easily bring it indoors for use as a rustic decoration.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Fieldstone Garden Wall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game