DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Step up your composting game in a big way when you make this DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler! This beginner-friendly outdoor gardening project won't take you long to assemble. It also uses materials that you might already have on hand, making this project easy on the budget. The tumbler is a cheaper alternative to ready-made compost bins and is an effective way to break down your kitchen scraps and lawn clippings a little bit faster. When the bin is complete and filled, you'll get a fun and effective workout from turning the bin! This project is the perfect size for backyard use and can be tucked away with ease.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Plastic, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBeautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines