DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Step up your composting game in a big way when you make this DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler! This beginner-friendly outdoor gardening project won't take you long to assemble. It also uses materials that you might already have on hand, making this project easy on the budget. The tumbler is a cheaper alternative to ready-made compost bins and is an effective way to break down your kitchen scraps and lawn clippings a little bit faster. When the bin is complete and filled, you'll get a fun and effective workout from turning the bin! This project is the perfect size for backyard use and can be tucked away with ease.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Plastic, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square