DIY Bubble Fountain in a Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you feel that your garden needs a focal point or special decorative element? With this tutorial on the DIY Bubble Fountain in a Pot, you can add a beautiful decoration that is both eye-catching and unique. Don't be intimidated by the prospect of creating your fountain, as the directions in this outdoor gardening project are clear and easy to follow. This fountain likely won't break the budget, either, so you can incorporate a unique feature to your garden without going broke. The water fountain will look stunning tucked away in a corner of your garden, near the perimeter of your patio, on your deck, near your front porch...you name it!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Other
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Budget-Friendly Weed Killer
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Raised Garden Bed Arch Trellis
- Budget-Friendly Stamped Garden Markers
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
- Stamped and Upcycled Plant Markers
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand