DIY Bottle Greenhouses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You're ready to start gardening, but your area still has quite a few cold days in the forecast. What's an eager gardener to do? With these DIY Bottle Greenhouses, you can start planting and growing some of your herbs, vegetables, and flowers a little bit in advance. This outdoor project won't take you long to set up. It also uses materials that you likely already have on hand, making this idea budget-friendly. Although this project is perfect for those who are new to gardening, gardeners of all skill levels can benefit from using this project. Keep this project in mind for use in spring and fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Budget-Friendly Weed Killer
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Raised Garden Bed Arch Trellis
- Budget-Friendly Stamped Garden Markers
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
- Stamped and Upcycled Plant Markers
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand