DIY Bottle Greenhouses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You're ready to start gardening, but your area still has quite a few cold days in the forecast. What's an eager gardener to do? With these DIY Bottle Greenhouses, you can start planting and growing some of your herbs, vegetables, and flowers a little bit in advance. This outdoor project won't take you long to set up. It also uses materials that you likely already have on hand, making this idea budget-friendly. Although this project is perfect for those who are new to gardening, gardeners of all skill levels can benefit from using this project. Keep this project in mind for use in spring and fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids