DIY Bottle Greenhouses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You're ready to start gardening, but your area still has quite a few cold days in the forecast. What's an eager gardener to do? With these DIY Bottle Greenhouses, you can start planting and growing some of your herbs, vegetables, and flowers a little bit in advance. This outdoor project won't take you long to set up. It also uses materials that you likely already have on hand, making this idea budget-friendly. Although this project is perfect for those who are new to gardening, gardeners of all skill levels can benefit from using this project. Keep this project in mind for use in spring and fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath