DIY Blinged Garden Hose Guide
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you hate it when your garden hose inadvertently pushes your plants to the side? If you want to make gardening a bit easier - and gentler on your plants - then this DIY Blinged Garden Hose Guide needs to be on your radar!
The backyard garden idea checks all the right boxes, as it's perfect for beginners, won't take long to make, and is budget-friendly, too. You just might already have the materials you need on hand at home. Adding a decorative element to the hose guide will also make it easy for you to spot in the midst of a garden that is in full bloom!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Speaking of hoses, you can make a gorgeous Garden Hose Wreath with the video tutorial from our friends at FaveCrafts.
Read NextDIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover