DIY Bean Teepee Frame
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you short on space in your garden, but have big plans to grow plenty of vegetables? Then this DIY Bean Teepee Frame project needs to be on your radar! This easy DIY gardening idea is an effective way to maximize space in a small plot and is especially suitable for growing beans, although you can use the frame to grow some of your favorite herbs as well. This project won't take long to construct and uses materials that you just might already have on hand. As noted by the blogger, the teepee will be a creative outdoor play area for small children, too!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe