Cowboy Boot Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kick things up a notch in the home decor department when you make these Cowboy Boot Planters. Whimsical and cute as can be, this creative project is the perfect way to upcycle any old pair of cowboy boots you no longer need. This easy outdoor gardening idea will be the perfect decorative touch for your front porch, your back porch, or even in a special place in your yard. You'll love thinking of flowers that you will want to grow in this planter while showing off your green thumb in a totally new and creative way.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box