Cowboy Boot Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kick things up a notch in the home decor department when you make these Cowboy Boot Planters. Whimsical and cute as can be, this creative project is the perfect way to upcycle any old pair of cowboy boots you no longer need. This easy outdoor gardening idea will be the perfect decorative touch for your front porch, your back porch, or even in a special place in your yard. You'll love thinking of flowers that you will want to grow in this planter while showing off your green thumb in a totally new and creative way.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu