Container Gardening Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When you're short on space, the big plans you have for your garden may seem almost impossible. But with a little creativity and the use of this Container Gardening Tutorial, you can grow some of your favorite herbs, vegetables, or flowers in a small, sunny spot! The easy outdoor garden idea won't take long for you to assemble and is an effective way to maximize space on your deck or patio. This budget-friendly project can also be toted so that you can make the most of the sunlight throughout the day. This project is the perfect size to help younger children learn how to plant in the garden, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- Upcycled Glass Mushroom Decor
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- DIY Herringbone Flower Pots
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern