Colorful Tire Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a bold and colorful look to your front porch or patio when you make this Colorful Tire Wall Planter! The easy outdoor gardening project is a creative way to upcycle an old tire and transform it into an eye-catching planter that is the perfect size for flowers, ferns, or succulents. This unique outdoor decoration will look simply charming when displayed on a wall or fence. It's also sure to get a lot of attention from visitors to your home and garden! This project won't take long to make and can be used to hold seasonal flowers, too. You'll enjoy having this thrifty project in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes