Colorful Tire Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a bold and colorful look to your front porch or patio when you make this Colorful Tire Wall Planter! The easy outdoor gardening project is a creative way to upcycle an old tire and transform it into an eye-catching planter that is the perfect size for flowers, ferns, or succulents. This unique outdoor decoration will look simply charming when displayed on a wall or fence. It's also sure to get a lot of attention from visitors to your home and garden! This project won't take long to make and can be used to hold seasonal flowers, too. You'll enjoy having this thrifty project in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Whimsical Painted Garden Markers
- Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
- DIY Garden Trellis
- Upcycled Water Trough Herb Garden
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Newspaper "Lasagna" Weed Control Tutorial
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart