Colorful Tiered Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the most of a small sunny space in your home or on your patio when you make these Colorful Tiered Planters! This DIY garden project checks all the right boxes, as it's budget-friendly, easy to make, and won't take long to complete. You'll have a few pops of color added to your favorite sitting space indoors or outdoors in very little time with this project. The use of tiered planters will help you maximize space and make it easier to water your favorite cooking herbs or flowers, too. As noted by the blogger, this project would make a wonderful gift idea for birthdays, Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
HolidayBirthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCowboy Boot Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square