Colorful Tiered Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the most of a small sunny space in your home or on your patio when you make these Colorful Tiered Planters! This DIY garden project checks all the right boxes, as it's budget-friendly, easy to make, and won't take long to complete. You'll have a few pops of color added to your favorite sitting space indoors or outdoors in very little time with this project. The use of tiered planters will help you maximize space and make it easier to water your favorite cooking herbs or flowers, too. As noted by the blogger, this project would make a wonderful gift idea for birthdays, Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
HolidayBirthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBeautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines