- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Featuring a bold design that simply can't be missed, these Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots will be the focal point of your patio! The beginner-friendly DIY garden decor won't take you long to make and can be ready to fill with soil and plants within an afternoon. Although this project is perfect for outdoor use, you can use it indoors for cooking herbs or house plants as well. This gardening project won't break the budget and will be a delightful gift idea for the fellow gardeners in your life. Simply fill each terra cotta pot with an assortment of seed packets and small gardening tools, and this project is ready to share!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Wood Pallet DIY Potting Bench
- DIY Bean Teepee Frame
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Spring Window Box Tutorial
- DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial
- Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze