Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Featuring a bold design that simply can't be missed, these Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots will be the focal point of your patio! The beginner-friendly DIY garden decor won't take you long to make and can be ready to fill with soil and plants within an afternoon. Although this project is perfect for outdoor use, you can use it indoors for cooking herbs or house plants as well. This gardening project won't break the budget and will be a delightful gift idea for the fellow gardeners in your life. Simply fill each terra cotta pot with an assortment of seed packets and small gardening tools, and this project is ready to share!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden
- Upcycled Clock Birdhouse
- Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband