Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Featuring a bold design that simply can't be missed, these Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots will be the focal point of your patio! The beginner-friendly DIY garden decor won't take you long to make and can be ready to fill with soil and plants within an afternoon. Although this project is perfect for outdoor use, you can use it indoors for cooking herbs or house plants as well. This gardening project won't break the budget and will be a delightful gift idea for the fellow gardeners in your life. Simply fill each terra cotta pot with an assortment of seed packets and small gardening tools, and this project is ready to share!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills