Colorful Railing Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Plain planters are certainly useful, but what if you want to add some serious color to your deck railing or front porch? That's where these Colorful Railing Boxes come in! This gardening idea has the trifecta that every busy home gardener wants, as it's easy to make, budget-friendly, and can be ready to use in very little time. You can paint these planters using a color that complements the exterior of your home or go for a bold look by using a bright and vivid paint that will make everyone look twice. These railing boxes are also easy to secure and will be the perfect decorative touch to add to your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Hanging Fence Planters
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- DIY Container Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks