Colorful Railing Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Plain planters are certainly useful, but what if you want to add some serious color to your deck railing or front porch? That's where these Colorful Railing Boxes come in! This gardening idea has the trifecta that every busy home gardener wants, as it's easy to make, budget-friendly, and can be ready to use in very little time. You can paint these planters using a color that complements the exterior of your home or go for a bold look by using a bright and vivid paint that will make everyone look twice. These railing boxes are also easy to secure and will be the perfect decorative touch to add to your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Oversized Grass Buddies
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Grow Tomatoes Tutorial
- Budget-Friendly Bubble Fountain
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags