Colorful Railing Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Plain planters are certainly useful, but what if you want to add some serious color to your deck railing or front porch? That's where these Colorful Railing Boxes come in! This gardening idea has the trifecta that every busy home gardener wants, as it's easy to make, budget-friendly, and can be ready to use in very little time. You can paint these planters using a color that complements the exterior of your home or go for a bold look by using a bright and vivid paint that will make everyone look twice. These railing boxes are also easy to secure and will be the perfect decorative touch to add to your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates