Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you just hate it when it seems like everyone tramples through your garden? If you'd like to keep your garden a warm and inviting place, but you still want to protect your plants, then these Colorful Garden Stepping Stones will be a happy compromise. The easy outdoor garden idea is a unique way to provide a path for visitors to your garden without anyone stepping on your beloved rose bushes or mini herb garden. This budget-friendly project can be customized to include some of you favorite smooth stones or mosaics. It's also perfect to make with kids! This project would also be a unique gift idea for your fellow gardeners.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsMixed Media, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn